Host a winning Super Bowl LIII Party this year! What team are you rooting for? If you’re hosting a party to watch the big game this Sunday here are a few festive decorating tips to make game day a sure winner:
- Stock up on disposable cups (please recycle them after the party though) – serve drinks in blue and red cups with numbers that mimic players on the field. Target has everything you’ll need!
- Cover your table with a paper football field runner or tablecloth
- Serve food and drinks in the most amazing table-top cooler like this one available at Total Wine & More – and be sure to refill it at halftime!
- Hang fun football lanterns, Party City had some really cute ones!
- Outfit your beer in a referee koozie (or if you want some Gina Sharma Team branded Koozies, we’ve got a TON! Let us know).
- Decorate “winning” cupcakes – frost cupcakes tinted with your favorite team’s colors then on top with plastic helmets, candy footballs or mini flags.
- Put Napkins in a “penalty flag bucket”, download a free printable HERE.
- Serve nuts in a beer-shaped or football shaped dish – I saw these football shaped snack dishes at Dollar Tree (be sure you get ‘em before they’re gone!).
- Try recipes for easy finger foods, here
- Create a potato bar where guests can make their own – baking potato wedges and serving them with a warm variety of toppings like chopped red onion, salsa, grated cheddar, jalapenos and low fat sour cream
- Stock up on Super Bowl Beers – Offer a selection of beers that represent the hometown of the competing teams. Here are a couple of ideas:
New England Patriots: Samuel Adams Boston Lager
Los Angeles Rams: Miller Genuine Draft (we couldn’t think of a beer for Los Angeles…what are your ideas?)
We’d love to see how you’re decorating your party, share your pics with us on our Facebook page!